This publication is made on behalf of Radix Tokens Jersey Limited, a company registered in Jersey with registration number 132555 and the expressions “Radix”, “RTJL”, “we”, “us”, “our” or “team” shall be construed accordingly.
The E-RADIX (eXRD) token distribution is now complete! For everyone involved, this is an exciting milestone and wouldn’t be possible without the support of people like you. Thank you!Now that there is eXRD in circulating supply, there are a few things you may find helpful:
- The eXRD contract address is: 0x6468e79a80c0eab0f9a2b574c8d5bc374af59414 Please be aware that there may be other tokens that look similar. Always ensure the above contract address.
- Some wallets will require you to add eXRD as a custom token before it will be displayed. This guide explains how to make eXRD visible in MetaMask, but a similar process can be used for other wallets.
- If you purchased tokens in the eXRD Token Sale, you will need to withdraw your unlocked tokens. Please follow the instructions here explaining how to use the unlocking vault (for token sale participants with price-locked tokens)
- You can swap eXRD on Uniswap. If you are new to using Uniswap, please read this guide that explains how to use Uniswap. You can find all pairs for eXRD on Uniswap here: https://info.uniswap.org/token/0x6468e79a80c0eab0f9a2b574c8d5bc374af59414
- The eXRD Community Liquidity Incentives program has started to distribute rewards. If you would like to participate in this program, where 200M eXRD are being distributed, please follow the guide here: eXRD Liquidity Mining Guide
With the token distribution now complete, the main telegram discussion channel and the Radix Discord server are fantastic places to discuss Radix with others in the community. Needless to say, there is a lot of activity there right now, so it is a great time to say hi if you haven’t done so already!
While the token distribution is an important milestone, this is just the next step on the journey. Everyone involved with Radix is working hard on the next steps, including exciting updates on the mainnet, Radix Engine V2, and more.