With the success of RadFi2022 and the Radix Babylon mainnet upgrade drawing closer, we are seeing an increasing number of platforms supporting XRD and eXRD. This is great news as it provides more options for token holders who want to get ready to use the rapidly growing Radix Ecosystem or to help secure the Radix Network via staking.
Radix Tokens (Jersey) Limited is excited to announce HitBTC as the latest marketplace to list XRD. This follows last week’s announcement of the Buy XRD website widget enabling token holders to easily get XRD into their Radix Wallets using card or bank transfers via Switchere.
HitBTC and Switchere are just the two most recent platforms to support XRD and eXRD. Below, you can find a full list of platforms XRD and eXRD are available on.
The RADIX token (XRD) is the native token of the Radix Public Network and has two main uses: securing the network and paying transaction fees. As a base currency, XRD may also be used as a medium of exchange by any user or dApp within the Radix DeFi and Web3 ecosystem.
XRD is available on these platforms:
- AscendEx - prides itself on customer service and has recently launched its XRD staking service.
- Bitfinex - one of the oldest platforms in the industry, with products such as Learn & Earn, Honey (algorithmic trading), and Pulse (social network).
- Bitmart - launched in 2017, Bitmart claims to have 9 million users, 1,000+ cryptocurrencies, and 800+ trading pairs available.
- Gate.io - claims 600+ project launches, 1,500 tokens, and 12m users across 190 countries worldwide.
- HitBTC - launched in 2013 and claims 700+ tokens, futures trading, staking, and credit/debit card products.
- MEXC Global - claims 889 projects, futures products, and one of the lowest fees among all platforms.
- WhiteBIT - claims to be one of the largest crypto platforms in Europe with 270+ tokens, 3.5m users, and DEX, POS, lending, and futures products.
XRD is also available via the “Buy XRD” widget on the Radix website, Switchere, and token holders can get XRD sent directly to their Radix Desktop Wallet using card or bank transactions (Mastercard, Visa, SEPA) or a range of cryptocurrencies.
Head here to learn more about XRD.
The E-RADIX token (eXRD) is the wrapped representation of XRD on Ethereum. eXRD serves as a permanent link between the Radix and Ethereum networks, and it can be exchanged 1:1 with XRD, via Instabridge or at exchanges like Bitfinex.
eXRD is available on these platforms:
- KuCoin - claims to have 27m users across 207 countries, 750+ projects, and 1,300+ token pairs and has earn, margin, futures, and algorithmic bot products.
- Uniswap - with over $900k of liquidity in the eXRD liquidity pool as of Jan 25, 2023, Uniswap claims to provide the lowest slippage of any decentralized exchange.
- DeFi Plaza - claims to have the lowest gas fees of all dexes on Ethereum.
Head here to learn more about eXRD.
As XRD and eXRD are now supported on multiple platforms, which each have their own features and benefits, token holders now have more choice than ever before on how they can begin using and securing the Radix Public Network.
2023 is shaping up to be an exciting year for the Radix Network and Ecosystem, with the launch of the Babylon mainnet upgrade marking a significant milestone in the project’s ten year roadmap.
With more than 130 projects and 750+ tokens already launched/announced in the Radix ecosystem, and initiatives like the Radix Grants program helping to drive innovation on the Radix Network, this growing list of platforms supporting XRD enables Radvocates to get involved in the community, stake to secure the network, use cDEXes, participate in prediction markets, or acquire their favorite NFTs.
As ever, thank you to the community for the continued support of the Radix mission of unlocking a radically better financial future with DeFi.
To learn more about the development of the Radix Ecosystem, head to the Radix Ecosystem Metrics page built by a Radix Community member as a result of the Radix Dandelion Program.
To get the latest news and information on Radix, join the Radix Discord channel or follow Radix’s official Twitter account.
* Please note, all potential RADIX token holders should carefully review the Radix Token Information Memorandum and Radix Token Terms before acquiring or using Radix tokens. Radix Tokens (Jersey) Limited takes no responsibility for user interactions with any of the platforms listed in this article.