So it begins, the Battle of the Radix Swag contest. Drum roll. Cue the epic music!
Over the past few months, we have seen many in the community ask about how they could get some Radix-style apparel. At the same time, we have seen some incredible Radix-themed art being produced by the community. Seems a good fit, right? So, now we are ready to launch the new Radix store, we want to start things off with a community competition to help support the creative ideas in the community! After all, who better than Radix enthusiasts (like you!) to create the designs that you’d love to wear, and get them featured on products sold in the store!
The first contest: Design a T-shirt or a Hoodie
There’s a lot of talent in the Radix community and we want to showcase that brilliance through our swag. Details of the competition are below:
- The contest will open on 21st May
- Submissions close on 4th June at 23:59 UTC
- The winning entry will have their designed product featured in the Radix store, 3,850 of eXRD*, and receive a Radix swag package
- Two runners-up will also be selected and will receive 1925 of eXRD* each and receive a Radix swag package
- Winners will be selected on 11th June 2021 at 23:59 UTC
- You can make as many submissions as you want
- All entries are subject to the competition terms and conditions
How to Enter:
- Create a T-shirt or Hoodie design in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI. For additional guidelines, read this article. Reference templates and print sizes can be found here.
- Follow @radixdlt on Twitter, and post your submission with the hashtag #RadixSwag and tag @radixdlt.
- Post your submission also on the Discord #swag-contest channel here.
- Use this form to submit your entry for review, including a link to the tweet and discord post.
Submissions will be evaluated based on their creativity, originality, community response (likes, comments, etc.) and aesthetic quality by 3 judges selected by the Radix team.
Let’s go, get your designs in! We look forward to seeing your creativity, and can’t wait to see what you create!