What is the job?
We are looking for a strong Senior Finance Manager (or someone who is ready to step up!) who has worked across multiple entities and multiple currencies, undertaking all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation and development of internal control policies and procedures across the group.
What will you be doing?
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Coordinate the preparation of reporting for regulatory and compliance purposes
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Manage month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local and government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
What are we looking for?
- You’re an ambitious and proactive finance person who is experienced in managing the general finance admin of a growing company.
- You are a great completer-finisher and like to check things off. A clear to-do list set out and completed brings you immense satisfaction. The prospect of tidying up accounts for the month end fills you with energy rather than dread.
- You have a calm and logical approach and you’re comfortable engaging with service providers like lawyers and accountants.
- You have a broad range of experience working across teams to get things done properly and on time and you know what makes for a smooth experience.
- You’re intelligent, inquisitive, quick to learn and a versatile operator. No one at Radix winds up only doing what’s in their job description, and adaptability is essential!
What do you need?
- Ideally 4 years post qualification experience
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas, preferably across multiple jurisdictions
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Experience working with month end reconciliations, year end accounts, budgets
Things That Will Really Help You Stand Out
- Advanced experience with Xero automation
- Knowledge, understanding of and enthusiasm for crypto currencies and DeFi
- Experience in working with regulatory issues and compliance
Radix DLT - Who are we?
You’ve heard of Bitcoin (BTC) - the world’s first decentralized peer-to-peer digital money system - and Ethereum (ETH) - the decentralized computer for the world. Radix (XRD) builds on these concepts to deliver the decentralized infrastructure for global finance (aka decentralised finance, “DeFi”) with the Radix network.
At Radix, we're a team of like-minded thinkers who believe we’re at the earliest stages of a global financial revolution. DeFi is already enabling pioneering developers and entrepreneurs to re-invent almost every financial product that is currently traded and invested in traditional markets, without requiring central authorities or siloed infrastructure.
DeFi has grown assets under management from $1 billion to $100 billion in less than a year. Impressive as its growth has been, its current market size isn't even a rounding error on the over $111 trillion held in traditional finance. However, the current decentralized public ledgers DeFi is running on are hampered with fundamental challenges in scaling and parallelisation of transactions.
At Radix, we’ve gone back to first principles to develop the right technical solution—the first layer-one protocol built specifically for mainstream DeFi. Clearly the need for an infinitely scalable platform is only one prerequisite for mass adoption, so we're also blazing new ground in the areas of purpose-built developer tools, user experiences, and regulatory integration.
We're focused on delivering the technology to take DeFi from billions to trillions. We have forged a path deep into the future of what distributed ledger technology is going to look like. We need you to join the team to help bring this vision to reality.
This is a predominantly remote role, however there will be some requirement to be in the London office the first few months for onboarding.
If this job sounds like it was made for you, then please apply directly here or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.